1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out. Continue reading
I am not sure why there are still so many people on this planet earth who are completely unaware of how much their day to day lives are manipulated by people with agendas that have nothing to do with looking out for our welfare.
Our minds have been systematically lulled into a state of comatose until we are nothing more than mere puppets, moving with each tug on our strings to a perfectly choreographed dance. The dance is about us doing exactly what they want us to until we have moved so far down a dark and bumpy road that we can never make our way back.
Someone bottled water and started to sell it. At first, it was all about appearing chic, a new accessory to flaunt around, like a designer bag, proving you were truly one of the beautiful people. People were recreating scenes from “The Princess and the Pea,” when they ordered water with fancy names in restaurants as if their constitutions were too delicate to drink mere tap water. Then they started carrying it around with them and now, everyone buys water when they can merely turn on the tap and get a drink and fill their own bottle. Continue reading